xKore - Die Bitch! xKore - Die Bitch!

Whoo!

If you played this shit in Holland on a festival everybody would go crazy!! I love the drops! Only thing I would say is that maybe the voice could me a lil more badass or change it to a woman's voice. Seems to work pretty good!

mistylo mistylo

Sweet!

Yoo man! ik denk schrijf ook een review terug toch is wel zoo netjes. ik vind het echt wel een nice song maar ik mis nog wat kleine dingetjes. Wat ik wel echt jammer vind is dat er niet echt een drop is. het is opbouw en dan BAM! schiet hij erin, maar eigenlijk zou er nog een kleine stilte tussen moeten en dan BAM! en v/d rest - maar dat is meer smaak - had ik de bass rauwer en lager gemaakt.
Behalve de drop goede constructie, lekker ritme en goede variatie!

Ga zo door man!

insilico responds:

yoo
jaa idd die drop beetje wack maar dat was nogal lastig daar heb dat weg gelaten met een reden. ik ben zelf ook fan van zo'n drop :P
volgende nummer zal ik wel 1massive drop knallen
ty 4 vote and review
chiao

Hacker Mind - Main Theme Hacker Mind - Main Theme

Wow!

This makes me think of the soundtrack of Beyond Good & Evil and Mass Effect mixed together for some reason, and that's a compliment.

DPulse/IxON - Electro Therapy DPulse/IxON - Electro Therapy

Aaaaawweessoommee!!

Yooo man,

long time no talk, I've been inactive due to holiday and stuff. But this is a really nice song man, awesome! Good build up and it has a nice touch to it, hard to explain. It could only use a voice at like a short build up or pause of the beat in the song. But awesome song man.

10 / 10
5 / 5

DigitalPulse responds:

Yeah, it's been a while. Hit me up on MSN.

Thanks for the review,

Digital Pulse

Trump Card Alteisen (Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation Remix) Trump Card Alteisen (Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation Remix)

DBZ Man!!

It sounds like the song you would here in an intro of a Dragon Ball game. Just listen to the Dragon Ball Z intro theme, it's awesome!!!

DBZ Man!!!

10 / 10
5 / 5

rtnario responds:

Well, it does sound like it would fit well in something like DBZ, but for me it will forever be the awesome theme of awesome Kyosuke Nanbu piloting the awesome Alteisen in the awesome game that is awesome Robot Taisen. I mean, Super Robot Taisen. =)

Thanks for the review!

Imperial March RMX Imperial March RMX

Pretty good

I think the intro is damn awesome, the rest is just average. It does sound as an oldskool videogame loop though.

8 / 10
4 / 5

[GF]sitwocRM[GF] [GF]sitwocRM[GF]

Nice song man.

That is one helluva remix man. I've compared your song to the original and I came to the conclusion your song is way better than the original. Keep it up!

DPulse - No Control DPulse - No Control

Awesome!

Wow man, I've been longing for this (....)!! This is not just a song man, it's art. I'm totally going to listen to this song a lot. :D

DigitalPulse responds:

Wow! Love the raving review, made my day, thanks man :)

Thanks for the review,

Digital Pulse

I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus

Love both the music and lyrics!

Dude, I really love the music and the lyrics. Lyrics are funny and the music + voice makes me think of NoFX for some reason. I dunno....

Nice work man.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks, yeah NOFX is definately a big influence for us, Gotta love "My Vagina" for a laugh your fucking ass off song!

Anthem For The Ordinary Anthem For The Ordinary

Awesome guys!

Another one going to my fav's. You guys are truly awesome.